Sunday, January 1, 2012

My 2011 in photos.

 It's that time of year again where I find myself thinking about this past year and everything that has happened. I can truly say that 2011 has been an incredibly blessed and humbling year for me. I moved, got my first job in a studio, and found myself working with talent from places in the industry I can only dream of. I feel grateful to have met people that have both inspired, and mentored me. I recognize 2011 as a time of major growth and development for me and my work and, plan for 2012  to be the application of that growth into my life. I plan to push myself to create not just stronger single fashion images but, clear conceptual stories with better technical ability and more refinement. The beginning  of a new year always lights a fire inside of me, and I'm walking into this year with a list of very clear goals and a can do attitude. I wish you all the best, and hope you have a blessed and inspired New Year.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Karen og Karo said...

Hi i really like your blog you take some gorgeous pictures. i am now a follower :) check out my blog and maybe become a follower of it? i just started it :)
http://yellowmarshmellowblog.blogspot.com/