Monday, February 8, 2010

In search of creativity. I spent some time online tonight in search of something to stimulate my stangant pool of creative juice. It started with a video conversation with Michelle Cameau... Then led me to Lady Gaga's "Bad romance"... which of course led me to Alexander Mcqueen.... and somehow the took me too Tavi Gevinson... and from there too the 1962 film "The Raven"...



And from there it's all a mystery. But I felt the strangest feeling. I've been reading a lot about spirituality and and inner peace, and establishing contact with your inner essence.... "it's only through your inner self, isolated from your mind can you achieve actual peace, and oneness". Thinking about creating and photography brings me to that place.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Is very BeautiFul ♥

Carol said...

I hope you found your creativity! I find inspiration often comes in random doses throughout the day, sometimes when I least expect it.
I have to say, fell in love with Bad Romance only after I saw the music video.